Having worked in Financial Services and Estate Planning for nearly 20 years, Ross set up Norfolk Wills and Estate Planning to advise clients on later life planning.
With vast knowledge, experience and contacts we are able to give you the best and most trusted advice available in the market today.
High quality customer service is of paramount importance to us and we look to build long term relationships to help you and your families for generations to come.
All our services are conducted by a professional who is regulated by the IPW & FCA and all our legal work is carried out by a solicitor who is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss this further with the Norfolk Wills and Estate Planning team, contact us now.
150 years collective experience
8000 legal documents written
£10 million successful investments
£5 million inheritance tax saved
4000 happy customers
What happens if you don’t have a will?
If you don’t have a will the consequences could be massive. Some of the most common reasons are:
- Assets frozen
- Your money going to the wrong places
- You could pay more tax
- Family disputes
- Financial hardship
- Children suffer
- Ex-partners could make a claim against you
- Property taken to pay for care home fees
How you can get started:
1. Contact us for a free, no obligation chat
2. Arrange a free home visit consultation to arrange your will
3. Your will is conducted by our a Will writer who is qualified with the institute of professional Will writers and we have SRA regulated solicitors for more complex cases